Brick pavers are a popular choice for outdoor surfaces, such as driveways, walkways, and patios. They offer a durable and attractive surface that can withstand the elements and add character to your home. One of the great things about brick pavers is the wide variety of patterns that you can use to create a unique and visually appealing surface. Here are some different types of brick paver patterns to consider for your next project:
- Running bond pattern: This is a classic pattern that is often used for driveways and other large surfaces. It is created by laying the pavers in a continuous row, with each paver offset by half of its width from the one before it. This creates a simple and elegant pattern that is easy to install and maintain.
- Herringbone pattern: This pattern is created by laying the pavers in a zigzag pattern, with each paver angled at a 45-degree angle to the ones next to it. This creates a visually striking pattern that is perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to your outdoor space.
- Basketweave pattern: This pattern is created by laying two pavers side by side, then two more pavers on top of them, forming a basketweave pattern. This pattern is great for adding texture and visual interest to your outdoor surface.
- Circle pattern: This pattern is created by laying pavers in a circular pattern, with a center paver surrounded by a ring of pavers. This pattern is great for adding a touch of whimsy to your outdoor space and is perfect for creating a focal point in your landscape.
- Cobblestone pattern: This pattern is created by laying pavers in a random, irregular pattern that mimics the look of cobblestones. This pattern is great for adding a rustic, old-world charm to your outdoor space.
- Stretcher bond pattern: This pattern is created by laying the pavers in straight rows, with each paver butting up against the one next to it. This creates a simple and straightforward pattern that is great for creating a clean and modern look.
There are many other brick paver patterns to choose from, and the best one for your project will depend on your personal style and the look you are trying to achieve. Consider the size and shape of your outdoor space, as well as the overall design of your home, when selecting a pattern for your brick pavers.